I just discovered that I’ve been nominated for the Illuminating Blogger Award! Thank you Pete Denton for the nomination! I’m truly honored that you find my blog to be illuminating and I hope I can continue to post content that is any way helpful or interesting to fellow writers.
So, here’s how the blog award works.
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
One random thing about myself… I enjoy my son’s children’s shows almost as much as he does. I think I like the purity. It provides me with a nice vacation from the stuff I write, which can be pretty intense.
Ok, now my nominees:
1) Jon Minners: http://thisclosetocrisis.wordpress.com/
2) Allegra Rose: http://thedarnedyarn.wordpress.com/
3) Jess Sturman-Coombs: http://jesssturman.wordpress.com/
4) Karen M. Rider: http://www.karenmrider.com/blog/
5) Harvey Stanbrough: http://www.harveystanbrough.com/blog/
Please check out the nominees! Thank you all for your continued support, and stay tuned for my next blog post, which will be posted later this week.